Here are some items for your attention:
- Times: Your child may be dropped off from 7.30 am onwards. Classes will start at 8 am and end at 12pm. For those parents taking advantage of the after school care, children can be collected at 4.30 pm.
- Uniform: Children will wear the Lendy sports kit, i.e. Ordinary red T-shirt, black shorts, hat and tackies with white socks. In winter they will also need the school jersey and tracksuit. Please also provide your child with an apron for art. Children will also need a swimming costume and towel for the days they do swimming. ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING MUST BE MARKED.
- Hairstyles: We do not allow extensions or braided hair with girls. Please make sure the hairstyle is neat and close on the head so that the hat can be worn properly.
- Break: Your child will need a sandwich and some juice for break-time, packed in a little satchel.
- Venue: The ECD centre is located in the buildings close to the swimming pool. For the first week, it will be better for you to drop your child off at the centre yourself. To get there, you can park at the front of the school and walk to the back. Alternatively, you can drive around past the hall on your left and park near the centre to drop off your child. From the second week, someone will meet your children at the waiting area between 7.30 and 7.50 am to escort them to the centre.
- Transport: At this time we are not able to offer transport as our buses are full.
The ECD Application Form can be downloaded below.